Friday, August 27, 2010

Ugliness turned frightening...

Well, since I last posted I've been "meeting" these odd creatures every night on their own terms: my backyard, with my head tilted back and eyes closed. It's a strange characteristic of this meeting that I have to focus on the starfield in order to strengthen the connection with this dimension. I focus just as though I were looking at the "dome" of our night sky. When I focus, the physical strength of the creatures seems to magnify. Anyway, now that I've been doing this for upwards of a month now, an ominous element has crept in, and that is that I can feel a creature "riding" on my head all the time now
I've said too that they seem to be able to reach under skin and muscle to the skull itself; well I have tried to extricate myself from the creature by sort of "scraping" him off my head with fingers, then lacing the fingers together I lift as high as I can. 
When I do this, I can actually feel the thing trying to hold on through my sinuses and inside my head. As soon as I let go though, he rushes back down to his position on my head, with tentacles positioned as before: inside any open spaces in my head.
 I know these are small creatures, but I also know that there are large versions of them; otherwise they wouldn't have the leverage to be able to pull my head around the way they do.
I know that these horrible things would kill me if they could.
This should serve as a warning to anyone who would attempt to connect with the dimension inhabited by these things. Don't EVER do this. 
It may be impossible to ever be rid of the creatures.
Why does the creature hang onto me all the time? What does he get out of it? Are they some strange parasite that will eat my brain out from the inside? 
What the hell do they subsist on? Energy from me? I haven't noticed a single thing different physically, like feeling tired all the time, no energy, etc.-- nothing like that. But I can feel the thing or things on my head all the time. They are real. I know it as sure as I sit here typing: this is real and I want to be rid of the monsters. I can feel their soft bodies, tentacles wrapping around my hands, stinging my skin with their weird "fingers". 
All I can hope for now is that they will show up on an X-ray or CT scan, which I will have done as soon as possible.
These freaks of the paranormal are not to be messed with. They are malevolent and seek to cause pain, or kill.

Beware.

No comments:

Post a Comment