Sunday, August 15, 2010

Dancing..turned ugly

Every night, I've sat out for a couple of hours so I could meet the Creature From The Parallel Universe. I've never been disappointed-- whenever I tilt back to view the zenith, the creature is there touching my face with its tentacles-- which are kind of slimy. It's like an octopus is probing my face and mouth. It seems fascinated with my teeth, which it touches lightly with one tentacle, one by one, going around from front to back, as with one or more of its other tentacles it holds my head, sometimes very firmly, in place. It will curl the very end of its tendril back and forth against my tongue, with sort of a curling-straightening motion., It will probe under my lips, going around the outside of my gums, in order, I assume, to gain a complete picture of the thing it has found.
How do I appear to it? Who knows? Does it have sight? Use light? There's something else which I have noticed: I seem to see stars, twinkling and shining, with my eyelids completely closed-- not tightly, just completely closed--and also, I've noticed something else: a bright light source appears at my right. What it is, I don't know; whether the creatures use light or not is a question I lack sufficient data to answer, but the light is diffuse, and even weirder: I raise my right hand so it will cover the light, and I can see the silhouette of my hand! With eyes closed! I move my hand back and forth and I can definitely see it with a sidelong look.
I've also noticed that the creature seems to change from night to night, sometimes a strong one that exerts considerable force, while at other times, there seem to be "hands" caressing the sides of my face, but with little slimy-feeling ends to them. They are creatures with tentacles-- that's certain; how many they have is not answerable, but more than two, definitely.
Tonight, I felt a sort of broad, flat tentacle probe my mouth as usual, but this one kept going past my tongue and down my throat-- I felt it sliding farther and farther into my throat, like it was going down to either my lungs or down to the stomach. Weird! I stopped it by breaking out of the contact, because I was a little scared the thing might injure me. After all, it caused my bad tooth to feel excruciating pain, and what's more, it seemed to sense the pain somehow, and enjoy it. So I wouldn't let it go too far down my throat. It probably wouldn't have done a thing, because this is not real...is it?
Well, I feel the slimy tentacles curling back and forth across my lower lip constantly when I make contact, the pressure on my upper jaw and nose sometimes increases alarmingly, but, my curiosity being the strongest characteristic, I have to keep on with the contacts until I learn the whole picture.
Another fact I've realized is that the whole environment seems to be underwater. When contact is made, and if I move my head back and forth slowly, it feels for all the world like I am underwater, and this probably accounts for the varying intensity of the stars which are visible. It also accounts for the tentacles, and the gradulaness with which the changes take place.
Also, my sight with eyes closed has another strange ability, and that is to see the lit end of my cigarette gowing brightly as I puff on it. Eyes closed-- I've tested this over and over, letting my eyelids drift up a bit-- when I do that I see the sky and lights of the world around me so clearly (obviously!) that I KNOW my eyes are closed when I see the ash light up. I do have a strange, inconsistent "second sight" with eyes closed. That's a fact.

I know this all sounds crazy, and I know I will have my detractors who will simply say all this is my imagination. I've thought of this and believe me, it's plausible. But evidence is evidence, and when I can have someone stand in front of me and observe the changes in my face-- sometimes it gets pretty scrunched up--that there's no way I could make happen, such as my mouth pulling as far back as anyone else could do it, then I'll have the proof that I need as well as does everyone else. At that point also, I'll be able to get video evidence which will show all of what I'm claiming here. I was speaking with someone about this, and I want to repeat: If they stood in front of me and shined a flashlight on my face-- there would be the evidence. So long as the observers accepted that there would be no way I could-- or anyone could-- contort my face like that! My nose will bend way over to one side if the creature seems to want me to turn my head to that side, or they will just simply have a tentacle up against the roof of my mouth-- very hard-- if they want me to raise my head, or so I'm assuming, though nothing is certain where such an inscrutable race is concerned.
Another fact which won't help me very much is that if I fall asleep, the contact is broken and no further action can be expected from the creatures. I must be consciously aware of being "there", wherever "there" is, in order to bring about the physical contact.

No comments:

Post a Comment