Sunday, August 15, 2010

Breakthrough! Transdimensional Dancing

I have had a definite scientific breakthrough! One that can be demonstrated with evidential proof. I have made contact with a creature from a parallel universe. One that coexists with us, but on a different plane. This creature, it seems, is aware that my face is there in front of him. He has touched it in a way that convinces me this is not my imagination. He leans down on my cheeks with at least 50-60 lbs of force, then will force my head to turn to the left or right.
It happened thus...
While I'm sitting, "looking" at the stars with eyes closed-- I see them every night. Brighter or dimmer from time to time, but definitely there. So I'm watching them twinkle and glow, with an occasional streak of a meteor or some such, when I become aware thet my cheeks are pulling back toward my ears. It's like sitting on a centrifuge, and it's a gradual process, so it takes me a few moments to even notice it. So this goes on night after night, and it seems the stars have to be visible behind my eyes for it to happen. I use it as a test of sorts: if my cheeks pull back, then seeing the stars is working. I let my imagination go, fancying that when my cheeks pull back, I'm "accelerating", traveling among the stars, which is, of course, something I'd jump at if the chance presented itself. Fun stuff.
One night though, it turned strange beyond strange. I went into a trance while watching the stars-- wasn't sleeping, just a sort of self-induced hypnosis. This state lasted for at least an hour, when I snapped out of it suddenly, because I felt something in my mouth: it was as if a kid about 5 or 6 had put her hand in there and was "waving" her fingers up and down against my tongue. It felt for all the world like tentacles. I was fascinated, and determined immediately to pursue it to its conclusion, whatever that might be. The feeling of tentacles has, over the past 2 weeks or so, gone from light probing of my facial areas to ourtright leaning on me. The weight behind it must be as though someone of about 150 lbs or so was leaning down with as much weight as they could lean. The weight is against my jaws, cheeks, chin, etc.-- not on my forehead or eyes. Now, at the same time as the feeling of the tentacles in my mouth, I felt as though someone has their hands around my head, like from temple to temple over the top of my head, toward the front. This feeling is light, never hard or squeezing. It seems to always be there no matter what else is going on. Like I have a hat on that is tilted far back...
I can actually feel the straining of the creature's muscles, like it is exerting as much effort as possible. Sometimes it feels like it's actually trying to hurt me; others like it is just touching for its own sake.
To initiate the contact with this parallel universe creature, I just sit in the chair and tilt my head back. Sometimes-- and this is where the dancing comes in-- the creature's "hands" will press down, and if I move my head back and forth, (like you're saying "no"), the creature will actually respond, moving its hands back and forth with me.

Transdimensional dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment