Sunday, August 15, 2010

More Weird Stuff...

Just as I think things are getting routine with these odd, tentacled creatures, they surprise me with what they do. Today, I sat back in a chair just for the heck of it, to see if they would 'appear", and sure enough, they didn't disappoint. They began with what feels like a small one of them perched on my head like a hat, but with the tentacles wrapped around, down the sides of my face to hold himself on, then they started pulling my cheeks apart, and somehow they have the ability to puff my cheeks apart without pushing them out from the inside. This happened, and while this was going on, one very tiny end started wriggling up my left nostril. What a feeling! I could feel the hairs inside moving as the little slimy thing wriggled past. It went about 1/2 to 3/4 inch into my nostril, then the weirdest occurrence took place:I could feel a soft, squishy sort of tube envelop my nose, but with sort of a "kissing" motion, it moved on and off -- and I could feel breath against my cheek! The thing was trying to suck on my nose.
Feeling the breath against my face was a definite thing, as I was inside, more than 10 feet from the nearest window. It was breath, alright. So this changes my whole theory of the environment of this other dimension. I had previously theorized that I was underwater here, because of the "swishing" feeling I was getting when turning my head from side to side, but now I believe that it's simply a very dense atmosphere. The creatures breathe it, breathe it against my face, and it feels like a gaseous material hitting me, rather than a liquid. 

I've written that, as I hold my hand up to my mouth with a lit cigarette I can actually see the ash, and see it grow bright as I puff. This remains true, when I'm in the dark, that is. Definitely my eyes are closed, and closed all the way. I test this...and it doesn't seem to work this way until a few minutes have passed; what I mean is I have to sort of "warm up" after opening my eyes for a second or two and shutting them again. This part works this way: when I shut my eyes, I try to focus them on the "sky", i.e., at a distance, then a few faint stars appear, and as this happens, there is sort of a ring of slightly brighter shade around the edge of my vision, in which things like the glowing end of a cigarette, and even my hands, are visible. With my eyes closed. I struggle to see the creatures but to no avail-- they are invisible to me. I just think it's sort of cool that I have this "second sight" with my eyes closed. But when I see, I don't see the environment that's really here, I just see what's "there". What I see is nothing, basically, and if I saw around me here, I'd see some things, like the bushes next to me, trees, etc.
More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment